Reddifast Steels brings to the market the benefit of over 30 years experience of the precision slitting and cold rolled and hot rolled coil processing industry.
Stocking and processing all specifications and grades of high and low carbon strip, stainless steel strip, non ferrous strip and most alloys, all including spring steel grades and available in coils or lengths and edge dressed if required, we have earned an invaluable reputation for excellence in all we do.
One of the UK’s prime steel stockists, we offer superior quality, fast turnaround, reliability and highly competitive pricing.
With state of the art machinery, a committed team of professionals and a wide range of products and services, we can meet all customer requirements … on time, on budget and with the finishing touch you deserve.
Spring Steel Wire Stockist.
With over thirty five years experience we have the the products and the knowledge to support the requirements for the extensive spring & Clip manufacturing industry in the UK.
A full range of diameters, 0.15 mm to 15 mm and specs are held in stock including coated stainless and high carbon, plain and galvanised. Wires also available are mild steel, phosphor bronze, beryllium copper,Tungsten, Nimonic, Nickel, Inconel.
All wires are available in various make – ups, catch weight coil, all sizes of metal, plastic and wooden reels, formers, traverse and layer wound, straight lengths.
No order is too small or too large and our friendly and experienced team will respond quickly and efficiently to your enquiries and orders.
Our Products include:
- High Carbon Spring Steel – C30E to C100S, 51CrV4 etc. Annealed and Skin Passed (LC) and MA-RL-AN.
- 400 tonnes of stock held in C67S (CS70) Fully annealed condition from 0.15mm-5mm.
- Spring Steel Hardened & Tempered – C55S to C100S, 51CrV4, 75CR1, 80CRV2,and Saw Blade Steel.
- Cold Rolled Mild Steel – DC01-06 (CS1 – CS4) DDQ deep drawing/tempered and Hard rolled.
- Case Hardening Steels – C10e/C15e, 16MnCr5.Annealed and Skin Passed ( LC) & LR.
- Boron Steels – 20MnB5, 30MnB5, 27MnCrB 5-2 etc.
- Electro-Galvanised Hard Rolled and Annealed DC01/DC04.
- Stainless Steel Strip – Austenitic/Ferritic/Martensitic grades.
- 1.4310 (301), 1.4301 (304) Tempered Rolled, Annealed, Full Hardness Range.
- Flattened Wire & Profiles in most Specs. 17/7 PH & 17/4PH.
- Aerospace Materials, incl Aluminium. Beryllium Copper, Wire and Strip.
- Brass in Wire and Strip. Coated Strip & Plated Strip.
- Coil Tinning. Domex & Hardox. Inconel. Shim Steel.
- Stainless Strip & Sheet.
Precision Slitting to World Class Standards
- Reddifast Steels Ltd can slit gauges from 0.15mm-4.000mm and all Specs to precision tolerances
- A full range of precision slit products are available, including High Carbon Spring Steel in the annealed or Hardened and Tempered condition.
- Large stocks in grades C55S, C60S, C67S, C75S, C85S, C90S, C100S, 56Si7, 51CrV4, 58CrV4, 75Cr1, 75Ni8, 80CrV2, 102Cr6.
- Mild Steel Strip DC01, DC03, DC04, DC05, DC06. Case hardening and Temper rolled steels.
- Stainless Steel. Austenitic Chromium Nickel Steels. Stainless Steel Strip BS EN10151.
- Austenitic (302S21-304) Ferritic/Martensitic (403S17 to 420S45)
- Make up can be in coils (pancake or oscillated) and cut lengths.
- Edge condition, slit, de-burred, bevelled, or half or full round.
- Quantities – we supply from 1kg up to 24 tonne lots.
- Size range: Thickness: 0.15mm to 10mm Width 3.00mm to 1500mm